Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Haul

Go to sephora.com/friends to get your 20% off code!
Today Nov 2 is the last day.

But don't worry. There's a mailer for VIB members for 20% off
starting Nov 10-14 if you missed out the first time!


deluxe sample Girl Meets Pearl (pearly golden pink)
deluxe sample A Little Bit BADgal Lash Mascara in black
full size Ultra Shines in Foxy Lady (diamond rose) 
full size Bella Bamba (watermelon pink) 


full size Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P (sparkling champagne)
deluxe travel size A Little Bit Badgal Lash Mascara in Black
full size Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Medium (sheer natural beige)
full size Dallas (rosy bronze) 
full size Girl Meets Pearl (pearly golden pink)


Tada! This is all what's inside the 2 benefit sets!
These 2 box sets is definitely worth it!
The beauty in a box has 5 full size products with one deluxe sample!
What a deal!

I wasn't able to purchse the NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette since it was out of stock.
But it's back in stock now. I might place another order today! >.<

What did you guys get?!

15 comments:

JC ♔ said...

Awesome haul. I couldn't get the Danmari palette in time either. :( I wish I'd purchased it yesterday, but I talked myself out of it.

Kristie said...

Great haul!! Let us know how you like the Benefit set.

Mara said...

Girl, I love the Nar's blush palette. You should get it while you can. :) Great picks, especially the Benefit beauty in a box.

Halima said...

Lvely haul! Unfortunately we do not have Sephora in the UK, last time I was there was in Dubai and I went a little crazy and hauled like mad! xo

MsRinz said...

Awesome haul!!!!!

Ken said...

hi! long time no talk!


www.kenchanayoh.com

Kim's Vanity said...

Good haul, here lady!! I love Sephora's deals, they are always really decent.

MsRinz said...

Awesome haul!!! I love the products! Unfortunately I never got a chance to use the code LOL too busy with stuff =/

Sharon said...

Looks like you bought some great products :D
I would love to try the Benefit Beauty in a Box

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

Sharlene said...

i love the benefit sets!!



<33

Kiss and Blush Makeup said...

love ur blog <3 check mine out. follow if u like it
http://kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

Maya said...

I love your blog! You have amazing ideas!
Follow me, I always follow back :)
Xoxo,
http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

The Chic Etoile said...

HI MY FRIEND!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment and for following me!!!

GREAT POST!!

NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...HOPE YOU CONTINUE VISITING MY BLOG...THERE IS A NEW NICE POST <3 <3

http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

KISSES FROM ITALY!!!

PalermoStreetstyle said...

love bow ♥

http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.com/

Vera Vanity said...

Lovely blog :o)! Xoxo V.V.